Tryout information for 2020/2021
16U | 11/22/20 3:00-5:00pm @ The Sports Barn, Hampton NH
14U | 11/22/20 6:00-8:00pm @ The Sports Barn, Hampton NH
Please complete the following steps before attending your first tryout:
1. Register for a SportsEngine account. Here is a link to the NERVA website which will take you through the process.
2. Print and complete the NH Seacoast registration form.
3. There is a non-refundable $40 tryout fee due upon registration the day of tryouts. This is separate from the USAV registration fee that will be completed online.
4. If you are selected to an Open team, a $500.00 deposit will be due within 24 hours to hold your spot on that team. An additional $250.00 will be due December 1st. These deposits are applied to your overall balance, and a means to front load our budget to pay for uniforms and tournament entry costs, some of which have already been paid out.
5. If you are selected to a National team, a $250.00 commitment fee will be due within 24 hours. If your deposit is not received, we will start calling back players that were cut to fill your spot. All payments can be made with PayPal on our homepage.
1. All participants are required to be checked by a non-contact temperature check before entering the building. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or above upon your check, we cannot admit you.
2. Participants will be required to fill out the COVID-19 questions before entry. Please fill out just before entry. The link will be provided on the website and social media pages. This will help with tracing if necessary.
3. You must answer "NO" to all of the COVID-19 questions in the Google Form to gain entry to the building.
4. We ask that parents assist their athlete with check-in but will not be allowed to remain in the gym. We are trying to reduce the number of people in the building.
5. All participants, including coaches, will be required to wear masks at ALL times. This includes volleyball activities.
Participants will refrain from the following: high fives, fist bumps, or and other physical contact.