TRYOUT INFORMATION FOR
THE 2020-2021 SEASON:
Tryout information coming soon...
Please complete the following steps before attending your first tryout:
1. All players must be registered with USA Volleyball prior to attending tryouts. Even if you played last year, your membership will need to be renewed. If you played for a club last year and need to renew, please click here. If you are registering with USAV for the first time, please click here.
2. Print and complete the NH Seacoast registration form.
3. There is a non-refundable $25 tryout fee due upon registration the day of tryouts. This is separate from the USAV registration fee that will be completed online.
4. If you are selected to an Open team, a $250.00 deposit will be due within 24 hours to hold your spot on that team. An additional $250.00 will be due December 1st. These deposits are applied to your overall balance, and a means to front load our budget to pay for uniforms and tournament entry costs, some of which have already been paid out.
5. If you are selected to a National team, a $100.00 commitment fee will be due within 24 hours. If your deposit is not received, we will start calling back players that were cut to fill your spot. All payments can be made with PayPal on our homepage.